Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Unit 8...
It's hard to believe this semester is almost over... Since this week is a random posting I thought I would talk about a little of everything... I appreciate all the suggestions and comments.. I appreciate all the help... I think this week had been a bit difficult because of my crazy schedule, but things are getting done. This paper has been a bit of a challenge for me, but I think it's more because of the subject I chose is more difficult than the editing and revising... I don't think I'm going to blog after this course because I'm just not a blogging type of person.. I like to write but most of the time I don't have anything to write about... It's been a pleasure though.. I wish you all luck next week with our final papers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment