Monday, November 30, 2009

Peer response-unit 7

http://pixiemoms.blogspot.com/2009/11/unit-7peer-reviews.html

Tammy- I agree that we should all be mature enough to write honest reviews... I mean college is hard enough without honesty... The most helpful advice I have ever been told is that as a college student we as student should always approach things without an open mind...I hope this helps!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you both... I much prefer honest advice in my reviews to anything else. I would hope by this level people would be able to not be biased in their reviews based on how they feel about someone. Especially when you get to pick which 2 you review!! But also, I would prefer 2 reviews full of- fix this, change that, try this than- oh you did a good job...
    As much as anyone likes to hear that they did a good job, I can't improve my paper based on that type of feedback. I can be extremely critical of myself and would love to get some honest criticism from someone who has another idea or viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete