Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 6 YAY!!!

Personally I am always going through something.. I'm sure we all do especially if we work, go to school, and have kids. Every day of every week there is always something, but I have so spent time with my project and I figured that I should narrow my topic to organ donation from deceased donors. There are so many less complications with deceased donors rather than living. I took some time to do some research and found what I needed... I'm hoping that I can find research and proof to encourage people to become organ donors.. There are so many people out there in need. I can still remember my grand mother telling me that sometimes we must sacrifice what we love to help another in need. I know that we are talking about our bodily organs. I know a part of our body we need and use, without it you wonder what kind of quality life will you lead!! Donate an organ to save a life that might very well change the world. An act of selflessness can be the most fulfilling..

No comments:

Post a Comment