When it comes to a writing process I don't think I have one. I'm kind of all over the place. I try to brainstorm and then an outline. To be honest though I just start writing and then edit. Yes its a antagonizing process that never seems to end, but it's how I write my best..
The outlines are a bit hard for me because I don't always have the extra time to write and then organize. With that said it takes me longer to throw things together with my papers... My challenge is the academic writing process. The chosen topic, proposal, outline, rough drafts, and final draft.
I did very good in school when I first started, but since I have started school a lot of changes have taken place. Now I'm a single mom, who has to work the 40 hours to make things go. I feel like I don't have enough time to do things I want to or even sometimes need to. My son is mischievous and to do homework with him awake is near impossible.. I just want to be does with getting my degree, which is well needed so I can proceed with life.. Does anybody have any suggestions for me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment