Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Being an online student
I like being an online student because I have the leisure to do things my way. All of the resources needed are given and everyone is here for the same reason, so we work better together. The only down fall is time management is a big thing because without it an online student is doomed to fail or just get by. I definitely don't regret my choice of going to school online. Traditional classes never really held my attention for too long. I even get a bit antsy in the seminar every now and then.. Plus I get to spend the time I need with my son, which is the biggest bonus yet. My degree will be when I achieve it. I work a lot so anytime I get is a godsend.. Good luck to everyone I hope the projects are coming along nicely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment