Peer reviews are tricky because we all have an unique way of writing and we all have different opinions on how things should be done... Hopefully we can use our ideas and positive criticisms to help each other rather than taking all of the comments and using them for improvement... I like to embrace any room for improvement because it can make me a better writer...
I don't usually have an "Ah ha" moment until I believe my paper can't get but so much better. When I'm just about done with a paper, whether it's because of a dead line or I feel it's close to being done is when I try to relax and let ideas come to me openly..
There are an astounding number of people waiting for organs... There are less people donating organs too... This has got me thinking if I could financially afford to donate an organ... I'm a little crazy, but in my eyes it would be for such a great cause... I also believe in karma.. go figure..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
idc
ReplyDelete